The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The latest patron version concludes Act II, while the latest free version adds a new training sequence.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.17.0 adds:
- The “Basso Loco” story sequence, concluding Act II and resolving the search for Byatis. Note that the options in this sequence depend on Theresa’s training, so if you don’t care to encourage seduction under false pretenses, you can train her more to unlock other options.
- A revision of Theresa’s aroused expression for her kneeling POV pose
- A fix so “Selva Oscura” navigation items are now properly formatted if they advance time.
- A note about the rollback feature in the opening warnings.
Version 0.16.1 is now public and includes:
- The new “Oral Sex” training sequence, including a new pose for Theresa and other new art. This brings her from Experience 2 to 3.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.17.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!