The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! With this update, the free version adds a play scene with Pappy the pharmacist. Patrons can now play the latest update, which includes a new horror expedition and a play scene with Theresa.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.42.0p is patron-only, adding:
- “The Pileous Retort” horror expedition, a tale of identity and transformation, available by talking to Pappy in the drugstore after the beginning of Act 3.
- The “Engage in coitus with Theresa” play scene with two main variations, available in Theresa’s quarters once you have completed the appropriate training.
- An improvement to Theresa’s “on top” pose to support blushing in all moods.
- A fix to Theresa’s default standing pose to make fluids layer more correctly.
- A tag to support dialogue variations that occur when Theresa is sufficiently depraved.
Version 0.41.1 is now public and adds:
- A play scene with Pappy, available by talking to them in the drugstore in town.
- An orgasmic facial expression for Pappy.
- An update to Dr. Harvey’s art to match current character proportions.
- An update to the drugstore background art to match styles.
- Clarifications to “The Moaning Hole” expedition to help make it clear that supplies will be grabbed automatically.
- More anatomical detail in the lesson at the beginning of manual sex training.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
The patron version also has the Reminisce feature, letting you replay old versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. The current latest version will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!