The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The latest patron version adds two new play scenes, while the latest free version adds a new horror expedition.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
The patron version is at 0.20.1 and adds:
- The “Have Theresa dominate you in manual sex” play scene, unlocked when all of Theresa’s stats reach 2.
- A play scene with Byron, featuring some fortunetelling bones. This will give you hints regarding any expeditions or story sequences you may have missed.
- Hints to “The Mica Sign” expedition to prompt the player on who to speak to before heading off from the docks.
Meanwhile, version 0.19.2 is available for everyone for free and adds:
- “The Abundant Horn” horror expedition, exploring a bizarre toy store, available by talking to Byron at the bar in Act III.
- Additional routine dialogue options for Byron Key.
- Minor tweaks to capitalization of some player titles. If you have one of these titles, it won’t change capitalization unless you deliberately pick it in the nomenclature menus.
- Alternate narration to the post-Momentary-Cabin nightmare for screenreaders and people playing without character art.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.20.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!