The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The latest patron version adds a new training scene, while the latest free version adds a new minor ruination.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.33.0p is patron-only and adds:
- The “Power Bottoming” training scene, part of the “Advanced Depravity” training sequence taking Theresa from Depravity 3 to 4, including new art for Theresa.
- The ability to skip undesired Advanced Depravity training and advance Theresa to the maximum Depravity of 4.
Version 0.32.1 is now public and adds:
- A new minor ruination, “Rescue a Desperate Woman”, letting you help a compulsive masturbator. It’s available in the cellar of the Reform Institute in Act III once Theresa has informed you about the “birds”.
- A conclusion to the “Improve the Reform Institute” task, providing a next step toward the conclusion of Act III and the game.
- Sound ambiance for the Reform Institute aboveground and certain caves and cellars.
- A fix for the town ambiance not playing in certain circumstances.
- A fix for a potential issue with sound ambiance persisting into bedtime.
- A quality-of-life feature to let you travel directly from the mansion to the Reform Institute once you have completed the “Diritta Via” task.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. The current latest version will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!