The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! With this update, the free version now includes a creepy night music scene and the ability to pierce the player character. Patrons can now play the latest update, which adds a play scene with Pappy the pharmacist.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.41.0p is patron-only, adding:
- A play scene with Pappy, available by talking to them in the drugstore in town.
- An orgasmic facial expression for Pappy.
- An update to Dr. Harvey’s art to match current character proportions.
- An update to the drugstore background art to match styles.
- Clarifications to “The Moaning Hole” expedition to help make it clear that supplies will be grabbed automatically.
- More anatomical detail in the lesson at the beginning of manual sex training.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
The free version 0.40.3 adds:
- The “Fugue for Innumerable Hands” night music, allowing a dream of disorienting groping. With Permissivity 1, Theresa can join in.
- The ability to pierce the player character in the Sterile Parlor and change your piercings in your bedroom.
- New art variations for certain poses to show the player’s nipple or navel piercings, when appropriate.
- Refinements to the tutorial for better dialogue flow, including cluing Pappy’s gender.
- A line of expository dialogue when Meg can first be involved in training if you haven’t had sex with her yet.
- Minor fixes and enhancements.
The patron version also has the Reminisce feature, letting you replay old versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. The current latest version will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!