The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The new patron version adds a new story sequence. The new free version includes a new play scene and assorted customizations.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.12.0 is patron-only and adds:
- The “Diritta Via” story sequence, letting you get hired at the Reform Institute, unlocked after the Ritual of Agrat.
- A piece of art for the crystal you find during The Moaning Hole expedition.
Version 0.11.1 is now available to everyone and adds:
- A new “Manual Sex in Bondage” play scene, unlocked when Permissivity and Experience are both at 2.
- The ability to request Theresa wear a collar, nipple clamps, and/or a nose hook, unlocked in her chambers at certain levels of Depravity/Permissivity like nomenclature. She’s not currently willing to wear the nose hook in public.
- The ability to request changes to Theresa’s pubic hair grooming, ranging from more untrimmed than default to completely shaved. This unlocks in her chambers at Depravity or Permissivity 2.
- Updates to existing scenes to take the presence of nipple clamps into account.
- Revisions to Theresa’s standing bound art, as well as several minor improvements to other bits of her art.
- An orgasm expression for Theresa, which has been incorporated into old scenes.
- A fix for an issue where the Reminisce feature wasn’t unlocked until patrons loaded a saved game.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.12.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!