The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The new patron version adds a new horror expedition and a play scene with an NPC. The new free version includes a new story sequence.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.13.0 is patron-only and adds:
- A new horror expedition, “The Momentary Cabin”, featuring the horror of social isolation: accessible in Act 2 by spending Ken when exploring outside town
- A play scene with Arthur Hitchup, accessible at his bookstore, with an erotic poetry reading
- A full revision of Arthur’s character art
- A change to the default player character first name, selected if you leave the field blank
Version 0.12.1 is public and adds:
- The “Diritta Via” story sequence, letting you get hired at the Reform Institute, unlocked after the Ritual of Agrat
- A piece of art for the crystal you find during The Moaning Hole expedition
- A minor revision of Meg’s facial expression art and fixes for minor issues with her play sequence
- An extra hint when returning to Theresa at the end of Act 1 before finding Esther
- An option to report your findings to Pappy after the end of “The Sacrificed God”
- Tracking of Theresa’s orgasms in the Manual Sex in Bondage play scene, used elsewhere in the game
- Fixes for a few misspellings
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.13.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!