The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The new patron version adds a new story sequence and a new play scene. The new free version includes a new training sequence and a new play scene.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.15.0 is patron-only and adds:
- The “Selva Oscura” story sequence, exploring the Reform Institute, available by visiting the Institute after gaining access to it. This one will end a bit abruptly, as it will lead directly into the “Basso Loco” sequence that will conclude Act 2.
- The “Put Theresa in bondage” play scene, available at Permissivity 2. This is another play scene with a different structure, and I’m interested in your thoughts on it.
- The option to hide character art, available in the Preferences menu. This is a bit of a hack, so it takes a moment to kick in if art is currently showing on screen.
Version 0.14.1 is now free and adds:
- The “Vaginal Sex” training sequence, including a new pose for Theresa. This brings her from Permissivity 2 to 3.
- The “Stimulate Theresa with your hands” play scene, available at Experience 2.
- A message when new options are available in the change menu due to increased stats.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.15.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!