The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The new patron version adds a new training sequence and a new play scene. The new free version includes a new horror expedition and a new play scene.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.14.0 is patron-only and adds:
- The “Vaginal Sex” training sequence, including a new pose for Theresa. This brings her from Permissivity 2 to 3.
- The “Stimulate Theresa with your hands” play scene, available at Experience 2.
- Entries in the Reminisce menu for scenes from “The Momentary Cabin”.
- A message when new options are available in the change menu due to increased stats.
Version 0.13.1 is available to everyone for free, adding:
- A new horror expedition, “The Momentary Cabin”, featuring the horror of social isolation, accessible in Act 2 by spending Ken when exploring outside town.
- A play scene with Arthur Hitchup, accessible at his bookstore, with an erotic poetry reading.
- A full revision of Arthur’s character art.
- A change to the default player character first name, selected if you leave the field blank.
- An improved menu flow for nomenclature changes.
- Minor revisions to Theresa’s facial expression and dress art.
- An improved display of stat choices to avoid overlapping text.
- An adjustment to the layering of Theresa’s blood art.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.14.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!