The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The latest patron version updates the look of the interface, while the latest free version adds a new play scene and a conclusion to the horror expedition in-progress.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.26.0p is patron-only and adds:
- An overhaul of the basic GUI: text box, choice buttons, and status overlay.
- The ability to disable content warnings in the preferences, by request.
- A fix for The Treacherous Splay expedition so Algie calls you by your first name if you introduced yourself that way.
- Minor enhancements, typo corrections, and bugfixes.
Version 0.25.2 is free for everyone, adding:
- The conclusion to “The Smoky Glasses” horror expedition, featuring body horror. This third part becomes available in Act III in town once you have completed the second part.
- The “Engage in some foot play.” scene, by request, available from the play menu in Theresa’s chambers given sufficient stats.
- A fix to hide the ingame overlay when reading the book in The Mica Sign expedition, to avoid covering text on small screens.
- A fix for a missing image in the bondage play scene.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.26.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!