The new version of Ruin Me is out for patrons! The latest patron version adds a new horror expedition, while the latest free version adds some graphical updates.
You can always get the current free version on itch.io:
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they’re released, and the ability to vote on priorities or submit new random snippets, sign up to my Patreon!Become a Patron!
Version 0.30.0p is patron-only and adds:
- “The Empty Hull”, a horror expedition about shipwrecks and the mysteries of the sea, available by talking to Cathy at the docks in Act II.
- A change to “The Momentary Cabin”, moving it from Act II to Act III.
Version 0.29.1 is now public and adds:
- A near-complete redraw of Theresa’s kneeling POV pose.
- A preliminary default GUI frame background, which will be updated for specific circumstances.
Previous version 0.28.1 added:
- The conclusion to “Rescue a Marked Man”, a minor ruination about body modification. It can be completed by returning to the cellar of the Reform Institute.
- The “Deep Throat” training scene, part of the new “Advanced Depravity” training sequence for Theresa, including some minor enhancements to her kneeling pose.
Previous version 0.27.1 added:
- The first two of three scenes of “Rescue a Marked Man”, a minor ruination about a tattooed man. It’s available in the cellar of the Reform Institute in Act III once Theresa has informed you about the “birds”.
Perverts who sign up to the $2 Patreon tier or above get access to advance versions of new builds and the patron-exclusive Reminisce feature, which lets you replay old erotic sequences that otherwise can’t be revisited and take new paths through them. $5 patrons can guide development priorities with polls and suggestions and submit additions to random snippets that show up during play. 0.30.x will go public once the next patron-only build goes live. If you want to contribute to the game’s development, please become a supporter on Patreon!