The first update for Ruin Me is live! It’s currently available to anyone who’s pledged $2 or more on my Patreon:Become a Patron!
This release includes:
- The working exploration system, where you earn Ken that represents understanding of the Barrowport area and spend it to uncover new locations, scenes, and expeditions.
- The new Farmer’s Offspring side event, available via exploring outside the town.
- The new Impassable Passage expedition, available via exploring outside the town, which is Theresa-focused and explores voyeurism, claustrophobia, and group sex themes as well as giving some hints at broader story. This also includes a new outfit that Theresa wears during the expedition!
- The new “Massage Theresa (Clothed)” play option, available in Theresa’s chambers once she has sufficient stats.
- New stat requirements on play options where they were previously implicit.
- A fix for the Mica Sign prompt being visible in Theresa’s chambers after that expedition is done.
This one arrived quickly, because I was working on it while setting up the blog and other sites. The next version might take a month or longer, but once that lands, this version will be available for free on Itch: